Thursday, September 02, 2004

Another CD-R

Amps "Tipp City"
Butterglory "She Clicks The Sticks"
Edwyn Collins "The Campaign For Real Rock"
Deftones "Feiticeira"
Mark Eitzel "The Global Sweep Of Human History"
Fountains Of Wayne "All Kinds Of Time"
Grandaddy "Straw Dog & The Chocolate Shake"
Hives "Walk! Idiot Walk"
Kid Rock "Paid"
Les Baton Rouge "Traffic Trail"
Marilyn Manson "Doll Dugga Zub Zub Ziggity-Zag"
New Wet Kojak "Get The Curse"
Old Time Relijun "Jail"
Pooh Sticks "Working On A Beautiful Thing"
Quarishi "Stick 'Em Up"
Royal Trux "(Have You Met) Horror James?"
Self "Pattycake"
Transplants "Tall Cans In The Air"
Yeah Yeah Yeahs "Shot Down"

I like working evenings, since it means I rarely have to set my alarm clock. The downside is that rather than listening to new music and writing, I tend to spend the morning/afternoon playing albums I already know by heart, shlepping around downtown or nursing a hangover. Time flies.

No comments: