Monday, June 13, 2005

today's radio playlist:

Electric Six - Electric Demons In Love
Alkaline Trio - Back To Hell
Basement Jaxx - Oh My Gosh
Clinic - The Equalizer
Depistado - Victim
Emperor X - Use Your Hands
At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor
Fall Out Boy - Dance, Dance
Guided By Voices - Big School
Hold Steady - Your Little Hoodrat Friend
Imperial Teen - Birthday Girl
Jawbox - Breathe
Chris Knox - The Inside Story
Loquat - Need Air
Modest Mouse - So Much Beauty In Dirt
New Wet Kojak - Love & A Sick Beat
Of Montreal - I Was Never Young
Presets - The Girl And The Sea
QOTSA - I Never Came
Ravonettes - Love In A Trashcan
Moldy Peaches - Anybody Else But You
Spoon - Sister Jack
Thunderbirds Are Now - Better Safe Than Safari
Unrest - Can't Sit Still
Vines - TV Pro
Martha Wainwright - Factory
Yo La Tengo - Tom Courtenay (Acoustic)
M83 - Don't Save Us From Flames
Marbles - Out Of Zone
Eels - Sweet Lil' Thing
Louis XIV - Ball Of Twine
Electric Six - The Future Is In The Future

INDIE! I complain about the formal restrictions of the show now, but you know I'll miss it once I move to Philly and have no show at all. And that time is creepin' up something fierce.

No comments: