Friday, December 05, 2008

Like your sex, but more love what you do


#41) Plies feat. Ne-Yo, "Bust It Baby Part 2"
Snoop Dogg and Ice Cube fill their albums with tired gangsta bullshit so they can cred their way through AOL ads and PG movies. Plies must don a ski-mask and flash guns on his album cover so he can get away with sending skeezy valentine after skeezy valentine to radio. Between the brazenness of his details ("My favorite panties of yours...") and backdrops (Janet's "Come Back To Me"), they almost make me curious to hear his tired gangsta bullshit.


#42) Webbie feat. Lil' Boosie & Lil' Phat, "I.N.D.E.P.E.N.D.E.N.T."
"Man, I am so tired of gold diggers." "What I want is an independent woman that wants nothing from me but my dick." "Dude, we need to find ourselves some feminists!" "Oh shit, yeah!" "Hey, I know, let's go join NOW!" "Punch it in!"

1 comment:

Charismatic Commander said...

Hi, thanks for posting this.