21. Black Eyed Peas, "My Humps"
Stupid, shameless, stunning. If Best Buy ads have kept you from appreciating it, stop watching so much TV.
22. R. Kelly feat. The Game, "Playa's Only"
Blame Scott Storch burnout or "Trapped" for the lack of attention this received, but Kells slides and strides around the beat pro-like, and I'll put up with the Game for "throw the pussy like Elway."
23. Franz Ferdinand, "Do You Want To?"
Sums up their aesthetic so sharply that the rest of the album feels like one long b-side.
24. Daddy Yankee feat. Lil Jon, NORE & Pitbull, "Gasolina (Remix)"
I'm not sure I need Lil Jon to make reggaeton work for me, but he certainly helps.
25. Kelly Osbourne, "One Word"
More 80s than the 80s.