Monday, February 14, 2005

Playlist:
Archers Of Loaf - Web In Front
Bob Mould - Can't Fight It
Superchunk - The First Part
Nevo Dinova - She Can't Change

Bright Eyes - Make War
Afghan Whigs - My Curse
Elvis Costello - I Want You
Elliott Smith - Fond Farewell

Pooh Sticks - When The Girl Wants To Be Free
Pulp - Like A Friend
Goo Goo Dolls - A Million Miles Away
Daniel Johnston - Story Of An Artist

Throwing Muses - Hate My Way
John Cale - Cable Hogue
Thalia Zedek - 1926
Say Anything - Every Man Has A Molly

Sleater-Kinney - Good Things
Drive-By Truckers - Something's Gotta Give (Pretty Soon)
Yeah Yeah Yeahs - Maps
Red House Painters - Katy Song

Sebadoh - 2 Years 2 Days
Dump - Head In Your Hands
REM - Country Feedback
Biz Markie - Just A Friend
Weezer - Butterfly

ABC- Poison Arrow
Eamon - F*ck It (I Don't Want You Back)

t.A.T.u - All The Things She Said

I've got the show on tape. Give me a 120min cassette if you want to hear the most quiver-filled campus weather forecast in history. Sincere apologies to everyone who got concerned for my well-being. It was just an act!

No comments: