Friday, February 25, 2005

CD-R's for my sister, which I'll be mailing today. If you recognize any of these tracks from your mp3 blog, take pride.

Afros – Hoe Cakes
Basement Jaxx – Oh My Gosh
Ciara feat. MIA – Goodies (Richard X Remix)
Blossom Dearie – Tea For Two
Elvis & The Wailers – Crying In The Chapel
Futon – Gay Boy
Good Charlotte – I Just Wanna Live
I Am The World Trade Center – Love Tragedy
J-Rock – Streetwise
Limahl – The Never-Ending Story
Hilly Michaels – Reach For The Vitamins
Nas – One On One
O-Zone – Dragonsea Din Tei
Prodigy – Get Up Get Off
Katy Rose – Keeping It Together
Scarface – I Seen A Man Die (4Hero Remix)
TKO Posse – Your Daddy’s On The Pipe
UGK – Pregnant Pussy
Wonder Band – Whole Lotta Love

AK-MOMO – Greasy Spoon
Memphis Bleek – Just Bleek, Blaze and Free
Chap – I Am Oozing Emotion
Devin The Dude – What?
Electric Six – The Future Is In The Future
Aretha Franklin – What A Fool Believes
Ghostface – Biscuits
Patterson Hood – Pay No Attention To Alice
Junior Boys – Birthday
Lemon Party – Spalding Gray Is Missing
McLusky – To Hell With Good Intentions
Ol’ Dirty Bastard – Sussudio
Pavement – Strings Of Nashville
Roots – The Next Movement
Say Anything – Every Man Has A Molly
Justin Timberlake – I’m Lovin’ It
Unkle – Invasion
Wiley – Next Level
Young Heart Attack – Tommy Shots

No comments: