Saturday, March 26, 2005

DJed last night. I did the "early set" for a change (my desire, as I didn't think I wanted to be out till close) and I never really felt like things were flowing, but I think I put together something fun overall. Two of the songs have yet to be released in the U.S., so hey hey hipster hey. Ended up watching BET Uncut afterwards at my friend William's. First time I've caught it and it was all I had heard it to be (and more) (and less). Good times.

LCD Soundsystem - Losing My Edge (by request!)
Marbles - Out Of Zone
Sloan - False Alarm
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
Smog - Bathysphere
Polyrock - Romantic Me
Brian Eno - Seven Deadly Finns
Ted Leo - Me & Mia
Pulp - Babies
Pooh Sticks - Miss Me
Dismemberment Plan - Close To Me
Limahl - The Neverending Story
Sahara Hotnights - Who Do You Dance For?
Grandaddy - Stray Dog & The Chocolate Shake
Electric Six - Future Is In The Future
Diodes - Tired Of Waking Up Tired
Rocket From The Crypt - Tarzan
Rentals - Friends Of P
Mission Of Burma - Academy Fight Song
Mudhoney - Inside Job
Franz Ferdinand - Dark Of The Matinee
Queens Of The Stone Age - Little Sister

No comments: