Monday, October 25, 2004

Singles Of The Year (So Far) (I Think):

1. Usher, "Burn"
2. John Mayer, "Clarity"
3. Britney Spears, "Toxic"
4. Yeah Yeah Yeahs, "Y Control"
5. Pitbull feat. Lil Jon "Culo"
6. J-Kwon, "Tipsy"
7. Missy Elliot, "I'm Really Hot"
8. Liz Phair, "Extraordinary"
9. Mario Winans feat. Enya & P. Diddy "I Don't Wanna Know"
10. Modest Mouse, "Float On"
11. Counting Crows, "Accidentally In Love"
12. Fall, "Theme From Sparta F.C."
13. Beyonce feat. Lil' Flip "Naughty Girl (Remix)"
14. Franz Ferdinand, "Take Me Out"
15. Mis-Teeq, "Scandalous"
16. Travis Tritt feat. John Mellencamp "What Say You"
17. Darkness, "I Believe In A Thing Called Love"
18. Usher feat. Lil Jon & Ludacris "Yeah!"
19. Jet, "Cold Hard Bitch"
20. Evanescence, "My Immortal"
21. Janet Jackson, "All Nite"
22. Offspring, "Hit That"
23. Ying Yang Twins, "Salt Shaker"
24. Maroon 5, "This Love"
25. Hives, "Walk! Idiot! Walk!"
26. Terror Squad, "Lean Back"
27. Britney Spears, "Everytime"
28. Clay Aiken, "Invisible"
29. Darkness, "Growing On Me"
30. Linkin Park, "Numb"

Personally, I think this is a great year for pop.

No comments: