Monday, December 06, 2004


You don't know me.

Sorry to disappoint some of you, but that list I posted isn't a game of "guess who."

If you're on my links list, I love you. I check your site all the time. If I didn't love you (or if you update less frequently than I do laundry - even then sometimes I keep you around), you wouldn't be there. I try to keep that thing tidy, but the number of people I love seems to grow every week.

I'm going to try and keep the interblog noise to a minimum from now on (had my fun, I'm done), but I need to give my semi-annual shout out to Geeta Dayal, the best writer of my generation*. It's possible that my opinion was forever tainted when she let me be the +1 on her Siren Festival VIP Pass this summer (my first music festival EVER, for real!), but her writing actually makes me curious about subjects outside my locus of interest. She knows how to sell the hi-falutin'. Her descriptive skills are masterful. She's got bonafide ideas. She avoids the jibber-jabber. These are unparalleled feats in my book, and she's only just begun. Check out that Fabric review on her site! Best to start kissing ass now.

*well who's YOUR nom?

No comments: