Friday, October 17, 2008

Jonas Brothers? More Like Jon-ASS Brothers. GIRL, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

This is a public reminder for me to write about some of the crappy songs out there that I'd have written about already if I was still doing those What's New On Billboard weekly posts (which I'm not, because there's too much crap).

"Love Lockdown"? More like "Crap Suckdown."
GIRL, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!

T.I.? More like T.P.
GIRL, YOU KNOW IT'S TRUE!


Elaborations (and further pungent zings) to come.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Seeing that catchphrase reminds of how much my friends and I cracked up at the video of when Milli Vanilli got caught out lipsynching in the pre-Youtube era.

And "Hated it!" all In Living Color style might be more appropriate.

The Manthony said...

It might be more appropriate, but I'd rather steal something from Milli Vanilli than In Living Color. It's more karmically correct.