I need some help deciding on a name for the 1977-2000 2CD-R Fall comp which I first promised to make in June 2003.
1) 20th Century Fall: “If we carry on like this we're gonna end up like King Crimson”
2) 20th Century Fall: Tapping Feet To Formless Sound
3) Rebellious Jukebox: 20th Century Fall
4) Can't Dance, Can't Sing: 20th Century Fall
5) Mark E. Smith And Your Granny Playing Bongos: 20th Century Fall
6) Pre-cog Is A Fall Word
8) There Are Twelve People In This World, The Rest Are Ex-Members Of The Fall
9) Mein 2CD-R Fall Comp-feh
Tracklisting up tomorrow. In honor of my incredibly obvious idea being stolen in the time it took me to get my hands on a burner, there's no overlap with 50,000 Fall Fans Can't Be Wrong. The folks who asked for this ages ago will get it for free (they may even get a BONUS 3rd disc! Possibly one of the mediocre post-Brix albums I'm tossing!). Anybody else will have to make me a mix-CD or something equally spiffy in return.
I can't tell you how much I love this burner. I've been missing out.