Monday, December 05, 2005

26. Backstreet Boys, "Incomplete"

Who are you to resist the merger of Evanescence and Savage Garden? I've decided that the opening line ("empty spaces fill me up with holes") is intentionally befuddling, leaving you as confused & adrift as they are.

27. Missy Elliott feat. Ciara & Fatman Scoop, "Lose Control"

That's five years in a row - if you count "Pass The Dutch" as '03 and "I'm Really Hot" as '04, which I do.

28. Bloodhound Gang, "Foxtrot Uniform Charlie Kilo"

As cynical about rock as anything by Lydon - if I liked it any more than I do I'd need to find a new line of work. And I may.

29. Lindsay Lohan, "First"

Don't be denied!

30. Crazy Frog, "Axel F"

I'm kind of sad the U.S. didn't take to this. What were our no. 1 singles saying that was so important?

No comments: