Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Me on Sleater-Kinney for Stylus. The funny thing is that, aside from "Oh!" and "Step Aside," I totally prefer the album to One Beat.

Judging by my 100 albums thing from last year (which I still stand by! There's been about four albums I've heard since that could make it), these are my Ten Favorite Albums of The Nineties
1. Weezer, Pinkerton
2. Sleater-Kinney, Dig Me Out
3. Prince, The Hits 2
4. Weezer, Weezer
5. Urge Overkill, Saturation
6. LeTigre, LeTigre
7. Morrissey, Your Arsenal
8. Guided By Voices, Bee Thousand
9. LL Cool J, All World
10. Pavement, Crooked Rain, Crooked Rain


IRONY

If you don't care about good-hearted pop metal and world class sex rhymes, you really don't need to be checking this site. Actually, if you disqualify comps, LL and Prince are replaced by Wilco's Summerteeth and Prince Paul's A Prince Among Thieves. So I guess we cover arty bullshit too.

No comments: