Friday, April 08, 2005


I consider this man to be a tool.

I haven't been doing much in the way of writing lately. I'm leaving my hometown of a decade in less than half a year and figuring out which CDs to chuck takes a lot of time and attention. Must I read every comic book over in my closet at my mom's house before I throw them away? Yes. There may be gold in thar mountain of Justice League Europe (wtf). I've gone and joined Stylus's US Singles Jukebox team so that I can still get a blurb or eight out in the webtacular morass each week or so. This week my rating and the average meet up for every track except Cassidy's, because I hate all rap that isn't playfully burlesque (note my proposed Luda verse) or an ironic pop track about how you'll never sell out (made a CD-R last night that had "Crossover" AND "Pop Goes The Weasel" on it! Thank you, Def Jam box set!). And they call me contrarian.

No comments: