Monday, January 24, 2005


I can't believe I have a crush on Batboy.

I'm sharing two Kelly Osbourne songs at Burnt Poptarts, my little mp3 stand within the Tofu Hut. I demand that all fans of Sleater-Kinney check out "Come Dig Me Out" and all the Donnas nuts here listen to "Contradiction." After you're done, trade! Then go get Shut Up! for crazy cheap. Prices start at TEN CENTS on Amazon. Take that money you were going to spend on Autobiography, buy twenty of these to give to friends and treat yourself to some Taco Bell.


"I don't really care what people think about my hair. It's my hair, so why should they care? Ooh, that rhymed."

I got that off google, I don't actually have an autographed picture of her. Yet. The Question Of The Day at the Hut is which of Forks' four current contributors is your dream date. Stuff that ballot box!

Breaking Kelly news: This is no good (courtesy of Whatevs)

No comments: