Monday, August 18, 2008


Eat this black music and tell me how it taste now.

Songs new to last week's Billboard Top 50 singles chart.

#11 (debut): Jonas Brothers, "A Little Bit Longer"
A tender ballad about how no one understands the pain of Jiminy Jonas' diabetes. Sounds like Coldplay's "Yellow" sung by Prince's Camille. Their best song yet.

#21 (debut): The Game feat. Lil' Wayne, "My Life"
"Take me away like a bullet from Kurt Cobain." "I'm from a block close to where Biggie was crucified." "And you wonder why Kanye wears Jesus pieces?" "Hated on so much, Passion Of The Christ needs a sequel. Yeah, like Roc-a-Fella needed Sigel!" "Why did John Lennon leave the Beatles?" "Fuck Jesse Jackson, cuz it's ain't about race now!" "I see my sons and put on that Kanye smile." "Shooting at pictures of Don Imus for target practice." When his starfucking is this colorful (Kanye can share his mama now), I'm actually disappointed that he can't make it swing.

#46 (from #57): Jazmine Sullivan, "Need U Bad"
Dub no Keyshia Cole mon.

1 comment:

Pull Your Pants Up said...

Gratefull for sharing this