Monday, June 20, 2005

Radio playlist:
Franz Ferdinand - Love & Destroy
Starflyer 59 - Good Sons
Yo La Tengo - Sugarcube
Normal - Warm Leatherette
Polyrock - Romantic Me
Raveonettes - Uncertain Times
Kasabian - LSF
LCD Soundsystem - Tribulations
QOTSA - In My Head
Martha Wainwright - When The Day Is Short
Fischerspooner - Happy
Danielson Famile - Fathom The Nines Fruitspie
50 Foot Wave - Dog Days
Cornershop - Lessons Learned From Rocky I To Rocky III
Elvis Costello - Kinder Murder
Ben Lee - Get Gotten
Patterson Hood - Miss Me Gone
Paul Westerberg - It's A Wonderful Lie
Louis XIV - Illegal Tender
Decemberists - The Engine Driver
R. Kelly - Sex In The Kitchen
Local H - Toxic
Spoon - I Turn My Camera On
Morrissey - Sister, I'm A Poet
Thunderbirds Are Now - Enough About Me, Let's Talk About Me
Hold Steady - Multitude Of Casualties
Dig - Believe
Dump - Secret Blood
Magnetic Fields - I Don't Really Love You Anymore
Electric Six - The Future Is In The Future

Someone requested whatever the 8+ minute track on Picaresque is. Yeah, I'm gonna hand 9 minutes of my show to the NORTHWESTERN BELLE AND SEBASTIAN OF HISTORICAL MELODRAMA, WHO I HEAR WEAR OLD TIMEY CLOTHES ON STAGE. RIGHT. It was a girl, though, so I played "The Engine Driver." Turns out its a great song. Nonetheless, I was so bothered that I had played the Decemberists on my show that I threw Kells on right after, damn the format.

I'm finally going to listen to Picaresque later this week.

No comments: